Sunday, July 16, 2017
I've figured it out, diary. Now remember this because it's important.
1. I must not eat before 10pm or after 11pm.
2. My daily calorie need is around 600 kcal.
3. My daily water need (indoor) is 400-600ml or (outdoor) 1000ml.
4. I must sleep 7-10 hours per 30 hours.
5. 30g leaves salad / day, or <200g other vegetables (uncooked wt)
6. 1-2 portions of fruit / day ( 2 pears, 200g of cherries or 40g berries *factor in water intake )
7. <100g meat or fish / day
8. allow margin of fluctuation @ 10%
9. Remember, if your intake vary by >10% you will give in to fatigue, and possibly pass out
10. If you deviate greatly from this for a long time, YOU WILL DIE
P.S. <10ml alcohol / day, no more than 30ml/week
It's hard to see that you... I'm living in excess. You really have to figure it out and put a number on it. I have. It's surprising that this is normal, but at least now I know.